Here are a few things to distract you from our strange, cruel world
1. The Video Reformation Podcast, Ep 31: Storytelling in B2B Messaging
2. Why Virtual Conferences May Be Here to Stay
3. Mmhmm Turns Your Boring Zoom Call into a Weekend Update-style TV Show
4. 18 Awesome Vidyard Hacks You Need to Know About
5. One Company’s Video Strategy Racked Up $6 Million in Sales
Fun Fact: 12% of people dream entirely in black and white.
Mmhmm Turns Your Boring Zoom Call into a Weekend Update-style TV Show [The Verge]
If you’ve been on a Zoom call lately and thought, “Boy, I sure could spice up this meeting by tossing out a few sharp-elbowed zingers with a 40% success rate,” then Mmhmm, the app that can turn your Zoom into a Weekend Update-style show, might be for you.
One Company’s Video Marketing Strategy that Helped Rack Up $6 Million in Sales [Financial Post]
The Hush Blanket, a weighted blanket that kind of makes you feel like you’re being swallowed by a bag of sand, managed to generate $600,000 in sales in its first year and is on track to sell $6 million this year. How, you ask?