(919) 960-1222 hi@storyboardmedia.co

TVR Newsletter | 2/5/2021









*|MC:SUBJECT|*






hear ye, hear ye

we’re spreading the good news from the world of video

1. The Video Reformation Podcast, Ep. 45: Vidyard’s Tyler Lessard
2. 5 Underused Video Ideas to Generate Leads
3. What’s Ahead for B2B Marketing in 2021: Four Areas to Focus On
4. 4 Tips for Generating Leads with Your Videos
5. Modern B2B Marketing Attribution: Making the Business Case
 

Fun Fact: Groundhogs typically weigh 12-15 pounds; Punxsutawney Phil is 22 pounds.

Now Hiring: Animator

Storyboard Media is looking for talented animators to help us with multiple upcoming video projects. B2B and technology/Saas experience is a plus but not required. Life experience is required but not always a plus.

If you or someone you know has those groovy animation skills we need, hit us up at hi@storyboardmedia.co with the subject line: Animator

If you have a video-related job to fill, let us know and we will be happy to include it in our next newsletter!

1



TVR Podcast, Ep. 45:
The Shift to Educational Content w/ Tyler Lessard

This week, Ben and Justin are joined by Vidyard’s VP of Marketing, Tyler Lessard, to delve into what it means to create truly educational video content.

Tyler explains why marketers are shifting from purely promotional video content designed to generate leads to educational video content designed to set your audience up for success. And if you look closely, you can see little cartoon hearts floating out of Ben and Justin’s eyes.

Watch now by clicking the play button above, or listen now by clicking the “listen now” button below.

Listen Now

2

5 Underused Video Ideas to Generate Leads [Content Marketing Institute]

According to a recent survey, 86% of people would like to see more videos from brands –– and, alarmingly, the other 14% responded, “Never heard of video.”

The point is, most brands overlook some easy opportunities to use video they already have, so take your video marketing game up a notch with these 5 underused lead-generating tips from Content Marketing Institute.

3

What’s Ahead for B2B Marketing in 2021: Four Areas to Focus On [MarketingProfs]

From adaptability to humanization, 2020 was all about adapting quickly. What does 2021 have in store for us? MarketingProfs anticipates 2021 to be a year of creativity, innovation, and reinvention in the B2B marketing space.

Hey, we’ll take it! ‘It’ being whatever drug they’re on.

4

Why Marketers Should Integrate Video Marketing Into Their Content Strategy [Forbes]

Close your eyes. Breathe in, breathe out. Imagine a world in which video qualifies your leads for you. Now open your eyes, and read this Hubspot article that outlines how to make in-video lead generation part of your marketing reality.

Hey, you didn’t stop breathing, right? …right? Hello?

5

Modern B2B Marketing Attribution: Making the Business Case [Adobe]

Identifying the content campaigns that drive revenue can be tricky. Thankfully, there are a plethora of tactics available to help you develop valuable insights and make smarter decisions along the way. There are also a plethora of tactics available to make sure you spell ‘plethora’ correctly.

This piece from Marketo makes the case that marketers no longer have an excuse to fly blind when it comes to marketing campaigns.

before you go

please take a moment to follow us on social media.
simply click the icon of your preferred channel below.

YouTube

LinkedIn

Link

Facebook

Twitter

Copyright © 2021 Storyboard Media, All rights reserved.
You’re reading this email because we like you, and feel like we know you well enough to email you cool stuff. Also, you probably opted in at some point. If you didn’t, and don’t want any more emails, just unsubscribe! But we’ll miss you.

Our mailing address is:
Storyboard Media
400 W Main St
Suite 101
Durham, NC  27701

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.



Related Posts

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *