(919) 960-1222 hi@storyboardmedia.co

TVR Newsletter | 5/1/2020









*|MC:SUBJECT|*






Happy Friday

Here are a few things to distract you from our strange, cruel world
 
1. The Video Reformation Podcast, Ep 26: Types of Videos, Part One
2. These Are Not Unprecedented Times
3. Celebrating The Anniversary of the First-Ever YouTube Video
4. Targeting B2B Buyers at Home
5. How to Improve Marketing and Sales Collaboration

 

Fun Fact: At different times, 90% of your hair grows while the other 10% rests. 

1



The TVR Podcast, Episode 26
Types of Videos, Part One: Overview

This week’s episode launches a new TVR series exploring types of videos for business.

Ben and Justin set a foundation for the series by outlining the types of videos that will be discussed, including branded content, explainers, testimonials, and FAQ videos –– and excluding home movies, cats playing the piano, and choreographed dances to the Chacarron.

Listen or watch on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!

Listen or Watch Now

2

Simon Sinek: These Are Not Unprecedented Times [Inc.]

Never afraid to challenge the status quo, Simon Sinek makes the case that the best businesses will thrive during these ‘unprecedented times’ which, he argues, aren’t really that unprecedented; they’re merely sudden and shocking.

It’s a bit of motivation for those of you who are looking for a silver lining during these… totally regular but also sudden and shocking times.

3


Celebrating the Anniversary of the First-Ever YouTube Video [CNN]

CNN recently marked the 15th anniversary of the first-ever video uploaded to YouTube –– a moment that launched a digital media revolution and ushered in a brave new world of 11-year old international superstars, make-up tutorials, and, of course, the evolution of dance.

So here’s to another 15 years, YouTube! Assuming we all make it that long.

4

Targeting B2B Buyers at Home [Hero Digital]

Now that so many of us are settling into #WFHLife, how can you ensure that your paid media is reaching the right B2B buyers — even on their couches? Two words: Ben and Jerry’s.

No, wait, let’s try that again. Two words: social and programmatic.

Hero Digital has some great tips for how to better target your buyers during self-isolation.

5

How to Improve Marketing and Sales Collaboration [MarketingProfs]

Product marketing and sales enablement teams share an ultimate goal: to help sales teams sell more. At successful organizations, marketing and sales act as each other’s extension; at less successful organizations, these teams host weekly Battle Royales in the parking lot where, somehow, Ron from Digital Strategy always ends up on the losing end.

Marketing Profs offers insight into the dangers of misalignment between marketing and sales –– and ways to avoid it.

before you go

please take a moment to follow us on social media.
simply click the icon of your preferred channel below.

YouTube

LinkedIn

Link

Facebook

Twitter

Copyright © 2020 Storyboard Media, All rights reserved.
You’re reading this email because we like you, and feel like we know you well enough to email you cool stuff. Also, you probably opted in at some point. If you didn’t, and don’t want any more emails, just unsubscribe! But we’ll miss you.

Our mailing address is:
Storyboard Media
400 W Main St
Suite 101
Durham, NC  27701

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.



Related Posts

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WP Feedback

Dive straight into the feedback!
Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly