Here are a few things to distract you from our strange, cruel world
1. The Video Reformation, Ep 9: The Pre-Production Phase
2. How to Write a Basic Video Script
3. 10 B2B Marketing Conferences You Can’t Miss in the Next 12 Months
4. Why Search Marketers Should Become Video Marketers
5. Video Now Accounts for a Third of TUI’s Paid Social Budget
Fun Fact: Columbus wrote the first known report of a hurricane in 1495.
The Video Reformation Podcast, Episode 9 The Pre-Production Phase
The pre-production phase is where you have the opportunity to make your video production as efficient as possible. This is where you transform your strategy and creative into a treatment and a script; assemble your cast and crew; allocate your budget; and, most importantly, decide who is taking care of craft services. God help you if you forget the coffee.
On this week’s podcast, Ben and Justin dish out some advice for how to make the most out of the critical pre-production phase.
The success of your video begins with your strategy, and once that’s in place, you need a script. Your script takes an abstract idea – one comprised of your strategic and creative thinking – and begins to shape it into something that can actually be produced as a video.