Here are a few things to distract you from our strange, cruel world
1. The Video Reformation, Ep 10: Full Funnel Video
2. Google Introduces “In This Video” Search Feature
3. Video Marketing Tops List of Marketers’ Priorities
4. Fanta Shifts Marketing Dollars from TV to Video
5. How Video Can Drive Results Across the Marketing Funnel
Fun Fact: Frank Lloyd Wright’s son was the inventor of Lincoln Logs.
At the bottom of the list? You guessed it: Frank Stallone.
*|POLL:RATING:H|* On a scale of 1-10, 1 being you’re terrified of robots and 10 being you’re hopelessly addicted, how often do you use voice-activated virtual assistants, like Siri or Alexa? *|END:POLL|*
How Video Can Drive Results Across the Entire Marketing Funnel [Think with Google]
Even if people don’t take direct action immediately after seeing a video ad, there is still a halo effect associated with video, argues David Rodnitzky for Think with Google, and that can have big implications throughout the marketing funnel.
Hmm, if only there was some way to know what types of video you should use for each stage of the funnel…
before you go
please take a moment to follow us on social media.
simply click the icon of your preferred channel below.