Here are a few things to distract you from our strange, cruel world
1. The Video Reformation Podcast, Ep 20: Busting Video Marketing Myths
2. Video Thumbnail Guide: How to Inspire Clicks
3. Google Plans Crackdown on ‘Disruptive’ Video Ads
4. How a Video Marketing Strategy Will Supercharge Your Event
5. YouTube Hashtags: The Secret to Success
Fun Fact: In Connecticut, a pickle cannot legally be sold unless it can bounce.
Google Plans Crackdown on ‘Disruptive’ Video Ads [Marketing Dive]
Remember the hyperactive kid Michael from 3rd grade, who wouldn’t sit still in class and was constantly sent to the principal’s office for being ‘disruptive’? And then years later you Facebook him and find out he was an early investor in Tesla and you’re like, hang on, ‘disruptive’ Michael is worth how much?
How a Video Marketing Strategy Will Supercharge Your Event [Forbes]
When a publication like Forbes dares to write something so suspiciously similar to our own insights, we typically ask our team of high-powered attorneys that we keep on retainer to send a strongly worded letter.