Play The Video Reformation Podcast, Episode 2:
In Part Two of The Video Reformation: A Podcast premiere, Ben and Justin continue to discuss the 7 phases of practicing effective video for business. After offering a quick recap on phase one, video strategy, they move on to a lively conversation about the remaining phases: pre-production, production, post-production, distribution, promotion, and analysis.
This episode is brought to you by GI. Dansk Mjød (that’s not a typo; it’s a Scandinavian mead).
• In case you missed Part One of the podcast, be sure to check it out:
- The 7 Phases of Practicing Effective Video, Part One
• More on the 7 phases: A Foundation of Strategy: Understanding the 7 Phases of Practicing Video
• Join the movement:The Video Reformation | A Manifesto
• Download our Video Strategy Template to create your own video strategy.